Energetic Patterning and Clinical Applications Course Description
Energetic Patterning and Clinical Applications, is the second course of study for the Healing Beyond Borders HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program that offers 17.5 continuing education contact hours of instruction. This course is for students who have completed Foundations of Healing Touch and wish to increase breadth and depth in the study of Healing Touch.
The skill of completing an intake interview that identifies patterns of behaviors for which Healing Touch techniques may be useful in assisting a patient to re-pattern their energy field is acquired. Healing Touch techniques learned in the foundation course are integrated into applications that assist in re-patterning spinal health. The appreciation of Healing Touch progresses to a deeper level with the acquisition of a technique to assist the patient in expanding their heart energy.
The learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to remain grounded, present, and heart-centered while working in the energy field.
- Conduct an intake interview with a plan toward intervention.
- Recognize that previous experiences may have an impact on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- Assess the status of the chakras and biofield.
- Document the process of re-patterning and balancing a patient’s biofield.
- Apply techniques that support the health and comfort of the back.
- Describe how the Healing Beyond Borders Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Scope of Practice relate to their developing as a Healing Touch practitioner.