Case Management and Professional Practice Course Description
Case Management and Professional Practice, is the fourth course of study for the Healing Beyond Borders HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program that offers 25.5 continuing education contact hours of instruction. This course is for students who have completed Advanced Healer Preparation.
To align with the responsibilities of professional practice, this course is a practicum in which case management is implemented and multiple Healing Touch sessions are delivered over a period of time.
The learner will be able to:
- Apply a meditation (Etheric Vitality) to clear and raise the personal energetic vibration.
- Create sequential Healing Touch sessions appropriate to a patient’s presentation.
- Explore a variety of methods for practicing Healing Touch.
- Work with other health care providers in a professional manner.
- Describe the practicum process.
- Identify how the Healing Beyond Borders Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Scope of Practice required of an advanced Healing Touch practitioner correlates to issues in their practice.