Self-Evaluation and Professional Development Course Description
Self-Evaluation and Professional Development, is the fifth course of study for the Healing Beyond Borders HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program that offers 24 continuing education contact hours of instruction. This course is for students who have completed Case Management and Professional Practice.
Completed mentorship activities are reviewed and evaluated to assist the students in identifying activities that can help them to grow in their professional practitioner role.
The learner will be able to:
- Analyze personal strengths, challenges and growth opportunities related to the practitioner role.
- Evolve in the role from Healing Touch Student to Practitioner.
- Review homework for course completion for increased depth of the practice.
- Share specific practicum learning to enhance personal and professional growth.
- Collaborate in the review of clinical case studies.
- Correlate research studies to case situations and choices of treatment.
- Present clinical cases to groups of professional care providers.
- Incorporate in their professional practice the Healing Beyond Borders Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Scope of Practice required of a Healing Touch practitioner.