- SAVE THE DATE: 2022 Virtual Conference
- Call For 2022 Conference Workshop Proposals
- Opportunity to Participate in Healing Touch Research
- 2021 Conference Recordings available for purchase!
- Follow us on social media!
- Public Health Guidelines for HT Students & Practitioners
- The Impact of the Pandemic on Course Work & Professional Development
- Healing Presence. Sharing Our Stories
My Shopping Cart
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible that the vision/mission of the organization is accomplished and has oversight for or all decisions related to the Organization; decisions are made by majority rule. The Board meets via conference call or Skype on a monthly basis and more frequently as needed, based upon the needs of the organization. Terms are three years in length, with option for renewal and extension of term. Officers are appointed within the Board. The President undergoes up to 1 year training prior to assuming the position of President, which is an additional two year term. Additional responsibilities include volunteering for an office position, and/or appointment as committee chair or liaison to a committee. Further details regarding Board responsibilities and procedures can be found in the Members Area in the ‘Welcome Members’ Page under Bylaws.
To learn more about our board members or send one of them an email, please click their name below.