Healing Touch Day
MARCH 6, 2022
It's Healing Beyond Borders' 26th Birthday!
Begin planning your Healing Touch Day event now!
Each year, communities from around the world join together to celebrate Healing Touch. Join your colleagues by planning an event that will raise awareness and acceptance of Healing Touch in your town or community. Below is a list of suggested activities for Healing Touch Day 2022!
Ways to promote your event. See the free flyer downloads below.
- Healing Touch Day Meditation
- Healing Touch Day Flyer
- Healing Touch Day Press Release Form
- Tell us what activities you have planned and we will post them on our website!
Worldwide Healing Meditation
Whether you are part of a community event, or simply honoring Healing Touch on this day, consider joining with thousands of Healing Touch providers around the globe in a world healing meditation.
We start by grounding and centering ourselves and connecting with our own heart. Then we expand this heart centered energy to fill and hold all beings on this planet in a space of wholeness and healing. We end by releasing the outcome and disconnecting. Add your own inspiration, images, and content to this meditation to make it sacred or meaningful for you. Official meditation time is noon (your time) on March 6th, but you can participate at any time on that day.
Community Building Event for Healing Touch Providers
This is a great opportunity to connect with other Healing Touch providers in your area. Below is a list of ideas that can enhance your event. Choose those that match the size and type of group you are expecting.
- Invite all Healing Touch providers that you know of in your community. Look on our website for Certified Healing Touch Practitioners that you might not be aware of.
- Offer food, social time, and a time for sharing as a group.
- If you do not know each other, consider name tags and some type of group introductions.
- Provide space and set up tables for Healing Touch exchanges.
- Ask a local instructor to review the basic Healing Touch sequence for inactive Healing Touch providers.
- Celebrate newly certified practitioners and instructors, and any other milestones.
- Participate in the world-wide healing meditation.
Awareness Building Event for the Public
Each year dozens of communities around the world participate in Healing Touch Day activities. Many creative and varied activities occur ranging from month-long schedules of events, city and area wide presentations, weekend retreats, day long gatherings, and presentations and classes, to individual participation and tithing. Below are a list of ideas that can help you put together an awareness event for the public.
- Find a location that fits your needs and goals such as a community center, nursing home, hospital, or corporation.
- Schedule an Intro to Healing Touch talk or Healing Beyond Borders Powerpoint presentation.
- Offer free Healing Touch mini-sessions.
- Have drawings for free Healing Touch sessions or classes.
- Offer a Healing Touch class.
- Participate in the worldwide healing meditation.
Promote Your Event
Below are some ideas for promotion of your event. We have a free downloadable poster and a sample press release ready for your use.
- Download the free Healing Touch Day Flyer. Print it and then add the activities specific to your community in the space provided. You can hand write the information, or type it on your computer and run the flyer back through the printer. Or, you can print something and then cut and paste it into the flyer.
- Note: These flyers open and can be edited in Microsoft Word.
- Create a bulletin board display at a local community center, church, etc. Use the Healing Touch Day flyer as part of the display, and consider using a marketing brochure available on this site.
- Write an article about Healing Touch for your community newspaper. Begin with the sample press release (document link listed at top of page), and add local information and stories of how local people have benefited.
- Call your local radio station and ask for an interview to discuss Healing Touch.
- Ask your mayor to declare March 6th as Healing Touch Day for your town. Then send a proclamation to the local newspaper with the mayor’s signature on it.
- Participate in an existing community event such as a parade, fair, or other activity with information about Healing Touch.
Professional Tools and Marketing Materials
Healing Beyond Borders produces tools and materials to support your Healing Touch work. These include professional marketing brochures, powerpoint presentations, a HBB retractable banner, HBB flag, and our longstanding Research Brief and Healthcare Integration booklet. These products can be purchased in Our Store.