Certification as an Instructor
To become a Certified Healing Touch Instructor (CHTI), in addition to completion of the entire five courses of study of the HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program and already being a current Certified Healing Touch Practitioner (CHTP), there are other course requirements. Each Certified Healing Touch Practitioner assists with numerous classes before teaching under supervision from an experienced Certified Healing Touch Instructor. Applicants then submit an Application packet as a Certified HBB Instructor to the Healing Beyond Borders Certification Board for final review and determination for Certified Healing Touch Instructor (CHTP/I) designation.
Each criteria is meant to highlight specific knowledge, skills, or judgment related to the development of professional, safe, and ethical instructor practice. You will also be expected to adhere to the Healing Beyond Borders Instructor Guidelines.
Instructor Certification Applications
- New Instructor Application Packet - Updated 8/2023
- Renewal Instructor Application Packet
- Peer Review Form - have your peer type directly in to this form. Must have handwritten signature.
Instructor Training Documents
View prerequisites and objectives to get approved and accepted into the Instructor Training Courses
Complete the Instructor Training application packet and send to the Healing Beyond Borders office at any time for review.
Click on what course of study you want to view:
Incomplete applications will be returned without review
- Instructor Training - Foundations of Healing Touch
- Instructor Training - Energetic Patterning and Clinical Applications
- Instructor Training - Advanced Healer Preparation
- Instructor Training - Case Management and Professional Practice
- Instructor Training - Self-Evaluation and Professional Development